Thursday, November 18, 2010

can i ask uu ?






is it wrong to fall inlove ??

Is it healthy to fall in love at a young age?
 There is no correct answer to this because the only person who can 
control the emotions going on inside of your body is you and sometimes even then you can not be in control.
 I know what it is like to be in love at just the tender age of 14 and to feel 
as if you are in the right and that noone else knows what is "right" for you.
Thinking of this experience, I think that it was a good memory to have as well as a difficult one to feel. 
The reason why I do not say that this is "bad" is because I think that "bad" is a word that would express
 a relationship as a mistake, which in my eyes, I do not.
 (Although many might disagree.) Why should fond memories of this relationship be overtaken by hurtfall ones?
 Why put yourself through the hurt and upset of thinking that the time you spent with that person was wasted?
 It is not as if you've done something against the law.
 You've just fallen for a guy or girl who may not have the respect that you know for a fact you deserve.
 Having such a strong relationship at such a young age was an experiance that has taught me for the better rather than the worse. 
Having those feelings taught me that you have to consider over people and to also stand up for yourself. 
The knowledge I now have (which I didn't have then) of how someone can treat me
 and why someone may say certain things to me has matured
 me in such a way that I didn't think was possible. 
The lesson of love I learned is knowledge that i can pass on.
 So think of it as an experience and thrive on the knowledge now rather than depress yourself.




wanna know why i love him ?

i tell u why !

  • I can be myself when I am with you
  • Every time I look at you, my heart misses a beat
  • The fact that you are the first and only person I’ve ever loved and the first person who ever truly loved me.
  • The amazing way you always seem to be able to read my mind
  • You bring out the best in me.
  • Your smile is enough to make a dull day seem bright as sun.
  • We can talk about everything or nothing--it's always okay with you * i meann it . 
  • You're the one who makes happiness happen.
  • Because of you, no matter what may come tomorrow, today my life is more complete.
  • Ever since you have come into my life, I yearn to come back home and see your lovely smile.
  • I respect the faith you have in me and love you for it.
  • You always make me feel that you are by my side no matter what
  • The way that you always look for and find the positive in everything
  • you make me thinkk out of the box 
  • u make me feel the love 
  • whenever im with you , i feel secure . 
  • and yeahh ! im crazy over uu . 
sayangg , i might not be the best for uu , 
but i want uu to know that im tryinn my best to be one :) 
ur the best thing ever <3

No comments:

Post a Comment